Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ratatouille

Yes, I watched Disney's Ratatouille and HAD to see what this dish was all about.  DELICIOUS!  
Tomatoes, zucchini, onion, egg plant, mushrooms, green bell pepper, a little thyme, a little parsley, and a lot of garlic.   Layered the bottom of the pan with crushed garlic and sliced eggplant, and lined up everything else on top.  Drizzle some olive oil on top and bake in the over for a little bit. 

I have horrible knives- awful.  I couldn't get the veggies sliced as thin as I wanted, until I used my cheese slicer...  It worked like a charm!  Perfect slices and super fast too.  I only had to suffer through the tomatoes, but I can't complain.  This dish was great, rich with a lot of flavor.  All garden grown produce from a client of mine too (Thank you if you ever happen upon this!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment